A production of Brigadoon will be presented as a collaborative concert of the Lynn Philharmonia Orchestra and the Live at Lynn series. Set in the highlands of Scotland, the musical features Book and lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner, and music by Frederick Loewe. Following last year’s highly successful production of Kismet, this anticipated production features a full cast of professional stage performers who bring this story to life.
- Saturday, March 18: 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 19: 4 p.m.
- Jan McArt, producer and director
- Terence Kirchgessner, conductor, Lynn Philharmonia
- Rome Saladino, choreographer
- The cast of 21 includes: John Capes, Elizabeth Sackett, Dan Kelley, Lindsey Johr, Jay Stuart, John Lariviere, Michael Ursua, and Gail Byer
- Location: Keith C. and Elaine Johnson Wold Performing Arts Center
Tickets: Individual tickets are $70 for Box, $55 for Orchestra, $50 for Mezzanine
Sponsor: Elaine Johnson Wold