If you love classic theater, (Shakespeare, Moliere, Ibsen, Shaw, Arthur Miller), then A Noise Within could easily become your favorite Los Angeles theater company. Not only do they produce exceptional productions of the great plays, they are the only company in Southern California operating in repertory (rotating productions). Over one weekend, you can easily enjoy three superb theatrical experiences.
ANW broke ground on their new 300-seat, 33,000 sq. ft. facility in June 2010. They hope to open the new venue, which is on the southeast corner of Foothill Boulevard and Sierra Madre Villa Avenue in Pasadena, in the Fall of 2011.
A Noise Within Information
- Public Transportation: Good (the Masonic Temple Building is steps from Metro buses 92, 183, and Glendale Beeline buses 1, 2, 4, and 6 at Colorado Street/Brand Street; and a 4-minute walk from Metro buses 180, 181, 603, and 780 at Colorado Street/Central Avenue)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: 6 shows per season with multiple performances of each. Performance schedule is Wednesday–Sunday
- Ticket Prices: Single tickets are $42–$46, preview tickets are $34, student Rush tickets are $20 (one hour before curtain); discounts are available for groups of 10 or more. Select performances are designated pay what you can
- Subscriptions: Producing Subscriber ($484 – includes six tickets to be used any day, any time); Classic Package (5 plays – Fri/Sat Eve/Sun Mat – $210; Wed/Thurs/Sun Eve/Sat Mat – $180; Previews – $150); Patron’s Choice Package (4 Plays – Fri/Sat Eve/ Sun Mat – $176; Wed/Thurs/Sun Eve/ Sat Mat – $152; Previews – $120); 30 and Under Package (For patrons 18–30 years of age: Choose 3–6 plays at just $20 per ticket); As You Like it Flex Pass (Any day, any play – 8 passes – $336, 6 passes – $252); Family Package (For young people ages 6–17 with the purchase of an adult subscription series – 4 Plays – $100; 5 plays – $125).