American Opera Projects Information
- Venues: Galapagos Art Space (16 Main Street, Brooklyn); Carnegie Hall (881 Seventh Avenue); Fort Greene Park (Myrtle Avenue and Washington Park, Brooklyn); Hudson Guild Art Gallery (441 West 26th Street); The Old Stone House (5th Avenue btwn 3rd & 4th Streets, Brooklyn); and various other venues in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Public Transportation: Varies, though most venues are easily accessible by subway and bus
- Handicapped Accessibility: Depends on venue, but generally good
- Performances/Programs: 20-30 performances per year
- Ticket Prices: Range from free–$55+
- Donations: Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated.