Billed as the “State Theatre of Arizona”, ATC offers an exciting season of area premieres and important classics that play venues in both Tucson and Phoenix. Pulling an impressive roster of local and Broadway talent, ATC prides itself on outstanding production values and extensive education and outreach programs, offering patrons and students a vast array of master classes and talk back sessions. With over 40 seasons of professional productions under its belt, Arizona Theatre Company is the complete regional theatre experience.
Arizona Theatre Company Information
- Other Venue: Temple of Music and Art (330 South Scott Avenue, Tucson)
- Public Transportation: Very Good (a 2-minute walk from the Light Rail and buses 0, 1, 3, 7, 8, 10, 12, 15, 560, 562, 571, 573, 575, and GAL at Central Station)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performance/Programs: 6 shows per season, usually including Broadway musicals and plays, classic American dramas, and a world premiere. Several special events are also presented throughout the year
- Ticket Prices: From $32–$69 depending on show and venue. Discounts are offered for seniors, students, and groups
- Subscriptions: Phoenix: Six-Play ($108–$384); Five-Play ($115–$315); Four-Play ($92–$252); Three-Play ($69–$189); Flexpass (4 tickets – $180). Tucson: Six-Play ($108–$311); Five-Play ($140–$275); Four-Play ($112–$220); Three-Play ($84–$165); Flexpass (4 tickets – $152). Subscriber benefits include easy ticket exchanges; ticket insurance; discounts on additional tickets ($8 off); the opportunity to purchase tickets at 50% off for subsequent performances of the same play; a 20% discount on pre-paid parking at the Chase Tower (Phoenix only); early notice by e-mail (Perk Alerts) of special events and discounts at ATC; priority seating; and the chance to renew subscriptions before they go on sale to the public.