Armory Center for the Arts Information
- Public Transportation: Very Good (easily accessible by Metro buses 260, 267, 361, and 687 and the Gold Line at the Memorial Park Station, Foothill Transit buses 187 and 189, and Pasadena ARTS buses 20, 40, and 50)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Hours: Tuesday–Sunday Noon–5 p.m. Closed Mondays and major holidays
- Admission: $5 Suggested Donation. Free for Seniors, Students, and Members
- Tour: Guided group tours are available during normal museum hours and last approximately one-hour. Tours are $5 per person for adult groups, and are free for high school classes and college courses
- Membership: Individual ($30); Family ($50); Gallery Circle ($250); Studio Circle ($500); Curator’s Circle ($1,000). Depending on level, member benefits include a 10% discount on classes; invitations to Annual Benefit and special events; discounts on Armory publications; a limited edition print created by Art High letterpress students; an Armory Gallery exhibition catalogue with DVD; invitations to exhibition previews; free Studio art classes; complimentary use of Mezzanine or Community Room for a special event (up to 50 people); and more.