Blues, jazz, gospel, funk, Latin, and R&B are among the musical styles showcased on the multiple stages of this annual Oakland festival. The family-friendly fest takes place in and around downtown Oakland over the course of a late summer weekend, and in addition to the great line-up of bands and musicians, there are also art displays, creative workshops, kids’ carnival rides, arts and crafts for sale, and tons of food vendors.
Art and Soul Oakland Information
- Venues: 3–4 outdoor stages around City Center in Downtown Oakland
- Public Transportation: Accessible by BART (12th Street/City Center station) and AC Transit
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: Approximately 40 performances during one weekend
- Ticket Prices: Single-day tickets at the gate are: Adults $15, Youth (13-17) & Seniors $8, Children (12 & under) free. Advance purchase tickets are discounted.