Just opened in 2009, the AT&T PAC is the product of decades of planning and lobbying by arts enthusiasts to create a comprehensive arts center in downtown Dallas. The Center is massive, covering 10 acres and including numerous venues, including the Margot and Bill Winspear Opera House, Dee and Charles Wily Theatre, Annette Strauss Square and Elaine D. and Charles A. Sammons Park.
AT&T PAC is home to some of Dallas’ premiere performing arts groups, including the Dallas Opera, Dallas Theatre Center, Dallas Black Dance Theatre, and Anita N. Martinez Ballet Folklorico. The Center produces four annual concert series: Lexus Broadway Series, Brinker International Forum, Jazz Roots, and one in conjunction with TITAS, an organization presenting high quality dance and music performances with nearly three decades of history. Numerous other touring and local groups perform here regularly throughout the year.
AT&T Performing Arts Center Information
- Public Transportation: Good (within close walking distance of Pearl Street DART station, and several public bus lines)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: AT&T PAC presents a number of concert and performance series, and hosts performances by numerous local and touring acts. Between 20-50 performances monthly
- Ticket Prices: Vary widely ($15-$150) depending on event and seating choice
- Subscriptions: Subscriptions are available to any of AT&T PAC’s performance series (Lexus Broadway Series, Brinker International Forum, Jazz Roots, and TITAS productions).