(September – November)
BAM – Next Wave Festival Information
- Public Transportation: Very good (convenient to subway lines 2, 3, 4, 5, B, and Q at Atlantic Avenue; D, N, and R at Pacific Street; C at Lafayette Avenue; G at Fulton Street; and buses B25, B26, B38, B41, B45, B52, B54, B62, B67, and B103)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Excellent. All BAM performances are accessible to those who use wheelchairs. Wheelchair locations in both theaters are on the orchestra level. Patrons who are unable to transfer from a wheelchair to a theater seat may purchase wheelchair locations for themselves and a companion. These tickets are located behind the last row of the orchestra section (premium seating), but are always priced the same as the balcony section (budget seating). Please note that the Gallery at the BAM Harvey Theater does NOT have an elevator. The Gallery at the BAM Harvey Theater can only be reached by climbing the stairs (70 steps). There are wheelchair accessible restrooms in both theaters. The Opera House has wheelchair accessible restrooms on all levels. BAM offers infra-red listening devices that are available on loan with a photo ID. BAM Rose Cinemas are also wheelchair accessible
- Performances/Programs: Throughout the Fall, BAM hosts an array of contemporary performances, artist talks, storytelling, visual art, and films that showcase work by emerging artists and innovative modern masters. Performance schedule varies
- Ticket Prices: Ticket prices start at $20. Purchase 4 or more main stage tickets and save 20-30%. Single tickets are assessed a $5 handling fee and a $1 facility fee per ticket
- Membership: Friends of BAM memberships start at $75. Member benefits include free tickets, backstage tours, free BAM parties, and access to house seats.