Bethel Woods Center for the Arts Information
- Public Transportation: Fair (Park & Ride service to Bethel Woods is available through BIG V Entertainment from the Monticello Casino and Raceway. Roundtrip bus transportation on concert days is available through CoachUSA/Shortline from New York City; Ridgewood, NJ; and Middletown, NY. Service is available for main Pavilion Stage concerts only. Rountrip fares range from $20–$55)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Very Good
- Performances/Programs: Programming includes classical and chamber music, pop concerts, film, lectures and talks, and more
- Ticket Prices: Range from $6–$175 depending on event and seating selection
- Subscriptions: Lawn Pass – Full Season ($399). Benefits include free lawn chair rental all season; customized Lawn Pass laminate and free lanyard; and more. Passes are fully transferable
- Membership: Subscriber ($100); Silver ($250); Gold ($500); Platinum ($1,200); Diamond ($2,500); Patron ($5,000); Director ($7,500). Depending on level, member benefits include a 10% discount on purchased tickets to The Museum and on select merchandise at The Museum Shop; a subscription to Bethel Woods electronic Newsletter; listing/recognition as a Member of Bethel Woods; ability to purchase tickets before the general public; reserved parking; complimentary pavilion and lawn tickets; lawn chair vouchers; invitations to join scheduled tours, exhibit openings and other social functions; and more.