Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra Information
- Public Transportation: Good (a short walk from RTD routes 203, 204, 225, BV, DASH, and SKIP at Broadway Street/Pleasant Street)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good – call in advance to reserve seats and companion seats
- Performances/Programs: 12 – 15 concerts presented each season
- Ticket Prices: Each performance is priced individually. Discounts include $5 tickets to classical concerts for children K-12 (with a paid adult ticket) and college students with valid ID (rush tickets only). A 50% discount is offered to first-time subscribers, 20% discount for groups of 10 or more, as well as 4 for $40 family packages
- Subscriptions: Multiple options are available, ranging in price from $55–$298.