Chamber Music Northwest Information
- Venues: Kaul Auditorium (3203 SE Woodstock Boulevard); St. Mary’s Cathedral (1739 NW Couch Street)
- Public Transportation: Fair for Kaul Auditorium (accessible by buses 10 and 19). Very Good for St. Mary’s Cathedral (a short walk from buses 15, 18, and 20 at SW 18th Avenue/West Burnside Street; and a 3-minute walk from bus 17 at NW Everett Street/NW 19th Avenue and from buses 51 and 63, and the Red and Blue Light Rail Lines, at the Jeld-Wen Field Max Station)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good at both venues
- Performances/Programs: Approximately 30 concerts per year
- Ticket Prices: $25–$50 depending on seating selection. Student tickets are $15. $20 Senior Rush (65+) starts 30 minutes prior to each concert
- Subscriptions: If you buy 3 concerts or more, you receive $5 off each ticket. Subscriptions start at $60. Subscriber benefits include best seat guarantee; service charges waived; free ticket exchange; and more
- Membership: Member ($50); Patron ($100); Sponsor ($250); Sustainer ($500); Benefactor ($1,000); Guarantor ($2,500); Founder ($5,000).