Chamber Opera Chicago Information
- Venues: Athenaeum Theatre (2936 North Southport Avenue); Harold Washington Library Center – Cindy Pritzker Auditorium (400 South State Street)
- Public Transportation: Good for Athenaeum Theatre (a short walk from bus 11 at West Wellington Avenue/North Southport Avenue; and a 10-minute walk from the Brown and Purple Lines at the Wellington Station). Excellent for Harold Washington Library Center – Cindy Pritzker Auditorium (steps from the Brown, Orange, Pink, and Purple Lines at the Harold Washington Library Station; buses 2, 6, 10, 29, 36, 62, 144, 145, 146, 147, and 148 at South State Street/East Van Buren Street; and buses 22, 24, and 129 at West Congress Pkwy/South Dearborn Street)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good at both venues
- Performances/Programs: Four per season with multiple performances of each
- Ticket Prices: Adults $20–$30; Seniors/Students $15–$25; Children (12 and under) $10–$15 with prices varying by venue and seating selection
- Donations: Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated.