As one of the cornerstones of the Cincinnati arts scene, the Cincinnati Chamber Orchestra has been bringing great classical music to the area since 1974. Founded as a volunteer organization, the CCO has grown to include over 30 professional musicians. Based around a dedication to innovative programming, the CCO performs many lesser-heard gems of the classical tradition under the baton of Maestro Mischa Santora. The orchestra frequently travels and was named the Orchestra-In-Residence of the Anderson Center in 2008. Concerts often feature pre-concert lectures (the “Tune Up!” series) and post concert receptions. Several levels of subscription are available for each of the venues where the CCO performs.
Cincinnati Chamber Orchestra Information
- Venues: Memorial Hall, College Conservatory of Music, Anderson Center
- Public Transportation: Varies depending on venue.
- Handicapped Accessibility: Varies depending on venue.
- Performance/Programs: Approximately 10 programs each season.
- Ticket Prices: $10-50
- Subscriptions: Subscriptions available for Memorial Hall concerts and Anderson Center concerts. $20-80.