(July 13 – August 5, 2012)
Connecticut Free Shakespeare Information
- Venues: Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo (1875 Noble Avenue, Bridgeport); The McLevy Green (176 State Street, Bridgeport); The Guilford Green (Whitfield Street and Boston Street, Guilford)
- Public Transportation: Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo (a 5-minute walk from GBTA bus 9 at East Main Street/Noble Avenue; and a 12-minute walk from buses 6 and 17 at Boston Avenue/Noble Avenue). The McLevy Green (a 3-minute walk from Amtrak, Shore Line East, and Metro North trains at the Bridgeport Amtrak Station; and a 6-minute walk from several GBTA buses at the Bridgeport Bus Terminal). The Guilford Green (steps from CT Transit bus route S at Broad Street/Whitfield Street)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good at all venues
- Performances/Programs: About 20 performances per season
- Ticket Prices: Free
- Support: Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated.