Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art Information
- Public Transportation: Poor
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good. A limited number of wheelchairs are available from Guest Services on a first-come, first-served basis, at no cost. Assisted Listening Devices are also available for those participating in guided tours. Service animals are welcome in the Museum
- Hours: Monday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday 11 a.m.–6 p.m.; Wednesday and Friday 11 a.m.–9 p.m. Closed on Tuesdays, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. The trails are open from sunrise to sunset every day
- Admission: Free
- Tour: Groups of 10 or more are encouraged to make a reservation. Guided tours are also available for groups with 24-hour prior notice. Suggested donation for a guided tour is $5 per person
- Membership: Student $35; Individual $55; Dual/Family $75; Associate $250; Contributing $500; Sustaining Circle $1500; Patron $3000; Benefactor $5000. Membership cards valid for 12 months. Benefits include complimentary or discounted admission to select exhibitions and events, invitations to member-only exhibition preview events, complimentary subscription to Museum Magazine, opportunity to join Museum Affinity Groups, opportunity to rent select museum facilities, 10% discount in museum store, and more
- Other Benefits: Reciprocal membership available at the Associate Level and above ($250+). A 10% discount is available on all membership levels for Educators and Seniors.