The Eugene Concert Choir has been a resident ensemble of the Hult Center since 1997 and in its short history has become a staple in the Eugene arts scene, performing masterworks and modern pieces in adventurous programming formats. The Choir’s chamber group, the Eugene Vocal Arts Ensemble was found in 1986 by the Concert Choir’s Artistic Director, Diane Retallack. The smaller ensemble performs alongside the larger choir in concert and also performs in the popular annual English Madrigal Dinner in traditional Elizabethan costume. Tickets for ECC’s concerts are available through the Hult Center box office.
Eugene Concert Choir Information
- Other Venues: St. Paul’s Parish Hall, 1201 Satre St
- Public Transportation: Excellent for Hult Center; Poor for St. Paul’s Parish
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good for both venues
- Performances/Programs: 8–10 concerts per season
- Tickets: $10–$45, $85 per person for the annual Madrigal Dinner. Occasional student discounts are available
- Group Discounts: Available at select concerts.