The Eugene Symphony Orchestra has been dazzling Willamette Valley patrons for almost half a century and in that span, has become one of the leading Oregon arts organizations outside Portland. Over 30,000 students, families and concert goers see the Symphony’s performances each year and community support for the orchestra has reached levels unheard of for many larger orchestras, with a subscriber base of over 2,000. Under the baton of Maestro Danail Rachev, the ensemble of more than 70 part-time musicians performs 10-12 regular concerts each season along with a number of educational concerts and masterclasses. Season tickets are available for significant discounts and $10 student tickets are hard to beat.
Eugene Symphony Orchestra Information
- Public Transportation: Excellent (Several bus lines within a 1-minute walk)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: 12 performances/programs per season
- Tickets: $25–$70 Depending on seat selection. $10 student tickets
- Group Discounts: Available and vary depending on group size and concert
- Subscriptions: Full Concert Series is $248–$433; Pick-Five Subscription is $200–$251, depending on seat selection. You receive substantial savings that add up to 9 concerts for the price of 8, flexible ticket exchange, and guaranteed seating
- Membership: Membership levels range from $60–$25,000+. Every member receives an invitation to annual meetings, annual season brochure, and notices of special events.