Performing in the recently renovated Glens Falls High School Auditorium, the Glens Falls Symphony presents classical masterworks with agility and artistry under the direction of Maestro Charles Peltz. From its humble beginnings as a volunteer community orchestra, the ensemble became a fully professional orchestra in 1985. Today, the group boasts over 50 musicians and a rapidly growing subscriber base. Ticket prices are very reasonable and frequently include pre-concert talks given by Maestro Peltz.
Gilcrease Museum (The GM) Information
- Public Transportation: Fair (Bus 7 from the Broad St. and Staple St. stop is a 6-minute walk)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: Five concerts per season
- Tickets: $25 adult, $10 student
- Subscriptions: Subscriptions available, discounts off of single ticket prices.