Since it opened in 1976, the Illinois Theatre Center has been devoted to bringing quality professional theatre to the south suburbs of Chicago. ITC productions feature some of the Chicago area’s finest actors, and many performers who made their professional debuts here have gone on to successful careers on Broadway, on television, and in movies. Representative shows in ITC’s intimate, 179-seat theater range from Eugene O’Neill’s Anna Christie to Tom Stoppard’s The Real Thing to the Bock and Harnick musical The Apple Tree.
Illinois Theatre Center Information
- Public Transportation: Fair
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: Performances Wednesday–Sunday
- Ticket Prices: $19–$21, $1 discount for students and seniors
- Subscriptions: Regular Six-Play subscriptions are $100–$105, student and senior subscriptions are $95, Flex subscription is $105, tax-deductible SuperSponsor subscription is $130 and includes free or reduced admission to workshops, readings, and special events.