Aiming to present ‘the greatest works in dramatic literature,’ Irish Classical Theatre presents six shows each year, running the gamut from new dramas by contemporary European playwrights to Broadway musicals, and intimate stagings by the American masters. Housed at the beautiful 200 seat Andrews Theatre, ICT’s productions are staged in the round, offering audiences a uniquely personal experience in close proximity to the action.
Now entering its 15th year, Irish Classical Theatre’s past productions have included: Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Blood Brothers, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, and area premieres by acclaimed Irish playwrights like Frank McGuiness and Brian Friel. Other annual events sponsored by the theatre include the McGuire International Playwriting competition and The Wake, a hugely popular fundraiser incorporating food, music and hilarious theatrical merriment under the guise of a fictitious Irish funeral.
- Public Transportation: Easily accessible
- Handicapped Accessibility: Yes
- Performance/Programs: Schedule is Thursday through Sunday.
- Admission: Single tickets $30-$42. $15 tickets available for students under 25 years of age, one hour prior to curtain. Discount rate available for seniors.
- Group Discounts: Discounts available for groups of 10 or more.
- Subscription/Memberships: 5-show subscription $140-$190, 6-Show subscription $165-$220. Subscription discounts available for seniors and early subscribers.
Irish Classical Theatre Information