Talk about an oasis in the desert! Each year, the Las Vegas Philharmonic (yes, it does really exist) offers a stellar season of classical and pops concerts to locals who are tired of Rat Pack tributes and all that weird Cirque du Soleil music. The Philharmonic also offers a unique “Connoisseur” series, where intimate concerts are held in beautiful homes around Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Philharmonic Information
- Public Transportation: For $15, single ticket buyers can get a roundtrip shuttle ride to the concert hall from the Starbright Theatre in Summerlin.
- Handicapped Accessibility: Yes
- Performance/Programs: Concerts usually held on Saturday evenings.
- Admission: Single tickets are $35, $50, and $75.
- Subscription/Memberships: The Philharmonic offers Masterworks, Pops, and Connoisseur series subscriptions. Subscriber benefits include ticket exchanges and lost ticket replacement.
- Other Information: Patrons are invited to attend pre-concert lectures held at 7:15pm, and also meet the musicians backstage afterwards.