It was “A Cold and Windy Night” when the Little Rock Wind Symphony held its first concert – or at least that was the title of the program. They really blew that night, but only in the best possible sense. And those wind musicians continue to put their heart, soul, and lung power into the concerts that they play each fall, winter, and spring. The LRWS also performs special holiday shows at July 4 and Christmas, and the symphony sometimes travels to play other towns around Arkansas.
Little Rock Wind Symphony Information
- Performance Venues: The LRWS performs at various churches, parks, and other locations in the Little Rock area
- Public Transportation: Depends on venue
- Handicapped Accessibility: Depends on venue
- Admission: Single tickets are $10, $8 for seniors, and $5 for students. Performance schedules vary
- Subscriptions/Memberships: 5-concert subscriptions are $44 (or $35 for seniors).