The Marriott-Lincolnshire is one of the largest, best known, and most well established theatres in the Chicago area. Founded in 1975, it sells more than 400,000 tickets per year and boasts the largest subscription base of any musical theatre in the world. Over the decades, well over 100 shows have been enjoyed here by an estimated 7,000,000 people. In addition to its home grown productions, the theatre has long been a venue for launching Broadway shows into the regional market, including such favorites as A Chorus Line, Baby, Grand Hotel, They’re Playing Our Song, Cats, andBeauty and the Beast.
Marriott Theatre Information
- Public Transportation: Poor
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: Performances Wednesday–Sunday
- Ticket Prices: $45–$55, students and seniors get a $5 discount on full-price Sunday and Wednesday matinée tickets, single tickets for Children’s Theatre are $12, discounts for groups of 15 or more
- Subscriptions: Five-Show subscription packages available. Benefits include unlimited ticket exchanges ($3 fee applies), 20% savings on additional single tickets, and 20% off on guest rooms at the resort.