Founded in 1972, the Nevada Ballet Theatre is the largest professional ballet company and dance academy in the entire state. The company operates out of a 36,000-square-foot facility in Summerlin and generally runs four seasonal performances per year, including a traditional Nutcracker during the holidays. NBT also runs a ballet academy, offering classes and training for all ages and skill levels, including adults.
Nevada Ballet Theatre Information
- Public Transportation: Somewhat accessible by bus
- Handicapped Accessibility: Yes
- Performance/Programs: Performances are on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Admission: Single tickets are $10-$75. Group discounts available.
- Subscription/Memberships: Subscriptions range from $20-$169. Subscriber benefits include ticket exchanges, lost ticket replacement, discounts on additional tickets, open rehearsals, gala invitations, NBT seminars, Meet the Artist receptions, priority seating, boutique discounts, pre- and post-performance discussions, and priority purchasing for both The Nutcracker and the Black & White Ball.