Surely there is no city in the U.S. with a more peculiar theater scene. There are small amateur theater companies like Las Vegas Little Theater and there are gargantuan multi-million dollar productions on the Vegas Strip like Cirque du Soleil’s massive shows, but there is little in-between. That’s why UNLV’s Nevada Conservatory Theatre is such a vital part of the Vegas theater world. Having the resources of a major university and access to a great deal of talent enables NCT to put on quality productions throughout the school season. The Mainstage series is usually a mix of classics, musicals, and notable plays, while the Masters series tends to include new and lesser-known works.
Nevada Conservatory Theatre, Nevada Conservatory Theatre Las Vegas
- Public Transportation: Somewhat accessible by bus
- Handicapped Accessibility: Yes
- Performance/Programs: Performance schedule is usually Thursday-Sunday.
- Admission: Single tickets are $18-$30. Discounts available for students, seniors, and military. Online student ticketing is available.
- Subscription/Memberships: Subscriptions are $95-$120. Masters Season subscription is $50.