Providing sumptuous productions of traditional and contemporary classics of children’s literature, NWCT is one of the largest children’s theatres on the West Coast. Five mainstage productions at the 450 seat Northwest Cultural Center and two Second Stage productions geared towards older teens balance a season catered to the diversity of the community and the educational curriculum of Portland’s schools. The year-round school at NWCT offers extensive training in the arts programs to students from grade school to college.
Northwest Children’s Theater and School Information
- Public Transportation: Very good
- Handicapped Accessible: Poor
- Performance/Programs: Performance schedule is Friday through Sunday
- Ticket Prices: Single tickets are $14 – $22, Discounts are available for groups of 10 or more
- Subscriptions: Season subscriptions available, see website for details.