Presenting shows at two venues located within the Civic Center Music Hall complex in downtown Oklahoma City, this company offers contemporary and classic musicals and plays. Recent productions have included Lerner and Loewe’s My Fair Lady, Alfred Uhry’s The Last Night of Ballyhoo, David Sedaris’ The Santaland Diaries, and Tracy Letts’ August: Osage County. Donald Jordan is the company’s artistic director. (MP)
- Venues: The Freede Little Theatre and the CitySpace Theatre, both located in the Civic Center Music Hall
- Public Transportation: Very Good (a 2-minute walk from METRO buses 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 20, 24, and 40 at North Walker Avenue/Robert S Kerr Avenue)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: 4 mainstage shows per season with multiple performances of each
- Ticket Prices: Evening $35; Matinée $30; Students and Military Personnel $8
- Group Discounts: Groups of ten or more receive discounted tickets of $20. Group tickets can only be purchased by calling the box office
- Subscriptions: Gold “Anytime” FlexPass ($100) gives you 4 admissions that can be used for any performance(s); Silver “Matinee” FlexPass ($80) gives you 4 admissions that can be used for any matinee performance(s). Subscriber benefits include a 2-for-1 discount for preview performances.