(July) The Omaha Riverfront Jazz and Blues Festival is a mainstay on the national smooth jazz and R&B touring circuit. For two days each year in mid-July the festival sets up its stage at the Lewis and Clark Landing on the Missouri River. The music fills the evenings both days, with several acts each night. The ORJBF features the top-billed names in the smooth jazz and R&B scene, having featured in the past such acts as Spyro Gyra, Boney James and the Average White Band. Both reserved seating and general admission tickets are available, and vendors offering food, drinks and other merchandise are located on the festival site.
Omaha Riverfront Jazz and Blues Festival Information
- Venue: Lewis and Clark Landing, downtown Omaha
- Public Transportation: Poor
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: Approximately ten performers programmed over 2 days
- Admission: General Admission: $38/day ($40 at the gate), $60 both days; “Patron” Reserved Seating: $50/day ($55 at the gate), $90/both days.