In 2006 Lyric Opera Cleveland joined forces with Cleveland Opera, and today they are known as Opera Cleveland. Opera Cleveland offers a diverse repertoire of classic, contemporary, and light opera, and includes pre-opera talks and post-opera discussions. The company also reaches out to young audiences with special student matinée presentations and a program that helps kids create their own opera.
- Public Transportation: Very Good (within a 5-minute walk from several RTA buses that run on Euclid Avenue and Chester Avenue)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Venue is accessible
- Performances/Programs: Four programs per season with multiple performances, plus special events
- Ticket Prices: $25–$130
- Group Discounts: Discounts available for groups of 10 or more
- Subscriptions: Available from $60 (Sunday matinée) to $360 (Loge section seats for Friday or Saturday evenings). Subscriber benefits include ticket exchange privileges and lost ticket replacement
- Membership: Available from $50–$10,000+. Based on donation amount, member benefits include program listing, invites to special events, and backstage tour of the State Theatre.