Opera in The Heights, or simply Oh!, serves the Houston area with four opera productions per season. Lambert Hall seats 316, providing audience members with the opportunity to see ascendant young opera stars perform in an accessibly intimate space. Opera in the Heights presents such renowned works as La Fille du Regiment, Così fan tutte, Anna Bolena, and Il Trovatore.
Opera in The Heights Information
- Public Transportation: Good (steps from bus 50 at Heights Boulevard/18th Street; and a 3-minute walk from buses 26, 27, and 66 at Heights Boulevard/20th Street)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: Four operas per season with multiple performances of each
- Ticket Prices: $10–$55 depending on seat selection
- Subscriptions: Four-show subscriptions are $68–$187, with prices varying by seat selection. Thursday performance subscriptions for Seniors are $51–$140
- Membership: Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated.