Founded in 1983 by a group of professional musicians, the Oregon Mozart Players strives to bring the vast repertoire of chamber music to the Eugene-Springfield area community. Each season, the Players perform concerts featuring Classical, Baroque, Romantic and new works including both masterworks and forgotten gems at the Hult Center and at the First Christian Church. Ticket prices are very reasonable and the wonderful discounts for seniors and students are an important gesture of outreach. We especially applaud the special subscription price for school-age children. (The idea of a kindergarten orchestra subscriber should bring a smile to any music lover’s face.) We highly recommend OMP’s annual Candlelight Baroque concert at First Christian, a Eugene tradition.
Oregon Mozart Players Information
- Venues: Hult Center for the Performing Arts (1 Eugene Center); First Christian Church of Eugene (1166 Oak Street)
- Public Transportation: Excellent (Both venues have several bus lines within a 1-minute walk)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good for both venues
- Performances/Programs: 5 concerts per season
- Tickets: Adults $16–$38, Seniors $11–$38, K-12 students $8, College students $10. Occasional student rush tickets are available
- Subscriptions: $56–$176, K-12 Subscribers $48, Discounts for returning subscribers.