Specializing in small cast dramas and musicals in both the contemporary and classic repertories, Palm Beach Dreamworks has, since its inaugural season in 2001, launched acclaimed revivals of such favorites as Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf, Jacques Brel is Alive and Well..., and Driving Miss Daisy, throwing in the occasional regional premiere along the way. In addition to its five show mainstage season, Dreamworks offers a popular Masterplaywright Series, in which the work of a singular playwright is profiled through a series of scenes and staged readings, while the annual New Bridges Fest andDrama(in the works) programs offer extensive opportunities for audiences to explore the theatrical evolution of new plays by developing playwrights.
Palm Beach Dramaworks Information
- Public Transportation: Fair
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: Performance schedule is Wednesday–Sunday
- Ticket Prices: $40–$42. Group discounts available for parties of 20 or more
- Subscriptions: Three-Play $96–$150, Four-Play $128–$192. Benefits include free ticket exchanges and lost-ticket protection.