The Philadelphia Virtuosi Chamber Orchestra is an exceptional ensemble of chamber musicians performing challenging classical pieces and new works in Philadelphia, the Northeast and beyond. The Orchestra was founded in 1991 by Music Director, Daniel Spalding, who sought bring the great European tradition of chamber music together with the exceptional talent in Philadelphia and its surrounding environs. Since its founding, the ensemble has performed in numerous venues and has toured the U.S., Brazil and Europe, and has released a number of acclaimed recordings through Naxos.
Philadelphia Virtuosi Chamber Orchestra Information
- Public Transportation: Depends on venue
- Handicapped Accessibility: Depends on venue
- Performances/Programs: Approximately 10 programs per season
- Ticket Prices: Depends on venue/concert.
- Subscriptions/Membership: No.
- Group Discounts: Depends on concert.