Since its founding in 1979, the primary mission of Princeton Pro Musica has been to bring performances of major choral works, especially those with orchestra, to the New Jersey area. The choir, which consists of 100 singers, includes both volunteer and professional singers. A dedication to collaboration has led to a number of exciting performances with orchestras all around the East, as well as opera companies, ballet companies, and other choruses. The group is led by its founder, Frances Fowler Slade, a notable figure in the choral arts in the Northeast. Ticket prices depend on the venue, but are generally inexpensive and there are almost always student discounts available.
Princeton Pro Musica Information
- Venues: Richardson Auditorium at Alexander Hall (Princeton University) and Princeton Patriots Theater at the Trenton War Memorial (Memorial Drive, Trenton)
- ublic Transportation: Yes
- Handicapped Accessible: Somewhat
- Hours: Performance schedule varies
- Admission:Single tickets are $25 – $55
- Membership: 3-concert subscription costs $68 – $116