The Profile Theatre is currently one of only three professional theatres in the United States that devotes its entire season to the work of one playwright. Balancing four fully staged mainstage productions with two staged reading series, the Profile offers audiences a rare and unique insight into the mind and evolution of one author’s voice. Past seasons have been devoted to such theatrical luminaries as Neil Simon, John Guare, and Edward Albee. The 2010 season is devoted to the works of Horton Foote, and the 2011 season will take on the modern dramatics of playwright Lee Blessing.
Profile Theatre Information
- Public Transportation: Good (easily accessible by city bus service)
- Handicapped Accessible: Yes
- Performance/Programs: Performance schedule is Wednesday through Sunday.
- Ticket Prices: Single tickets are $15 – $28, discounts available for students and seniors.
- Subscriptions: 7-Show ($200), 6-Show ($80-121), 4-Show ($54-104), subscription discounts available for students and seniors.