The Reno Little Theater has been serving the community since 1935. It is an amateur theater, but the RLT does not shy away from challenging material. A given season may include a contemporary play (Martin McDonagh’s The Cripple of Inishmaan, Sarah Ruhl’s Euridyce), a classic (Becket, A Streetcar Named Desire), and one or two shows that are new or little-known.
Reno Little Theater Information
- Other Venue: Reno Little Theater’s new home, which will be located on Pueblo Street, between Wells Avenue and Virginia Street, is currently under construction
- Public Transportation: Fair (accessible by bus line 5)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Yes
- Performances/Programs: RLT produces five plays each season, which runs from September to June. Performance schedule is Friday-Sunday
- Admission: Single tickets are $12, $10 for seniors (60+), $6 for students, and free for Hug High students/faculty/staff
- Subscription/Memberships: Subscriptions available at the beginning of each season.