Salt Lake Symphonic Choir is one of Salt Lake’s long-standing choral gems. The ensemble was founded in 1949 and since then, has performed to general acclaim around the country and internationally. Under Music Director Erin Pike, SLSC is made up of around 100 members and is supported solely by concert appearances and grant funding.
Over its 60+ year history, the choir has participated in 33 concert tours; collaborated with many ensembles including the Victoria Symphony in British Columbia and the Berkeley Symphony Orchestra; and participated in the Cultural Olympiad as part of the the 2002 Winter Olympics. Tickets are available through individual venues and an event calendar can be found on the website.
Salt Lake Symphonic Choir Information
- Public Transportation: Varies depending on venue.
- Handicapped Accessibility: Varies depending on venue.
- Performances/Programs: Approximately 20 performances per season
- Tickets: Varies depending on venue/concert, ranging from $15-30
- Discounts: Depends on venue.