San Jose Jazz continues to be one of the best jazz advocates on the West Coast and its annual festival is also one of the best. Tickets can be purchased on site the day of the festival (though VIP passes must be purchased beforehand). With more than 10 different venues and plenty of activities aside from the music, the festival will keep even the most intrepid jazz lover busy all weekend long.
San Jose Jazz Festival Information
- Venues: 10 stages centered around Plaza de César Chávez, Park & Market Streets, San Jose
- Public Transportation: Good
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: Approximately 100 performances over three days in August
- Ticket Prices: $10 per day, $25 for all three days. $350 for VIP admission
- Group Discounts: Tickets are $20 per person for groups of 20 or more.