(March) For over three decades, The Jazz Club of Sarasota has been a proud presenter of the Sarasota Jazz Festival, five nights of fantastic jazz in excellent venues around Sarasota (festival venues have changed a number of times over the years). The festival features a variety of local talent, famous Floridian jazz masters and nationally-recognized performers.
Ticket prices are very affordable and members of The Jazz Club of Sarasota receive $5 off the price of admission. Membership, at $60 per year, can be very cost-effective for the Sarasota jazz fan who plans on attending multiple concerts sponsored by the organization during the year.
Sarasota Jazz Festival Information
- Venues: Venue may change from year to year
- Public Transportation: Good (a short walk from bus 99 at US 41 N/9th Street and bus 2 at Cocoanut Avenue/9th Street; and a 9-minute walk from buses 7 and 8 at Orange Avenue/10th Street)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances: 5-10 performances
- Ticket Prices: $10–$35
- Discounts: Discounts for members of The Jazz Club of Sarasota (usually $5 off admission).