What’s so super about the Super Summer Theatre? It offers Las Vegas theater lovers the opportunity to enjoy big musical productions in the picturesque open-air Spring Mountain Ranch State Park theater. SST partners with local Vegas companies like Jade Productions and Stage Door Entertainment to produce one musical each month from June to September. The shows, which are generally family-friendly musicals such as Beauty & the Beast and Once on This Island, usually start around dusk. Audiences often arrive early at the park, which is about 15 miles outside of Vegas in the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, and enjoy a picnic before the entertainment begins.
Super Summer Theatre Information
- Public Transportation: Not easily accessible.
- Handicapped Accessibility: Yes
- Performance/Programs: Four shows produced annually, one per month from June-September. Performance schedule is generally Wednesday through Saturday.
- Admission: Single tickets are $12 (in advance) or $15 (at the gate). Children 5 and under are admitted free. You can see the show for free by signing up to be a volunteer at an SST performance.
- Subscription/Memberships: No season subscriptions, but four-packs are available.
- Other Information: See website for details about show start times, information about what you can and can’t bring, parking availability, gate open times, and more.