Syracuse Opera Information
- Public Transportation: Excellent (the free Connective Corridor Shuttle has a stop at the Mulroy Civic Center. Also a short walk from Centro buses 138 and 236 at Jefferson Street/State Street; and a 4-minute walk from buses 40, 42, 62, 64, 66, and 76 at Fayette Street/Montgomery Street)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good (wheelchair seating in Orchestra Row X)
- Performances/Programs: Three per season with multiple performances of each
- Ticket Prices: $18–$163 with prices varying by seat selection. $10 student rush tickets are available one hour prior to curtain. Discounts available for groups of 10 or more
- Subscriptions: $45–$420 depending on seat selection. Subscriber benefits include guaranteed priority seating, ticket exchange privileges, and advance notice of Syracuse Opera’s special events
- Membership: Donations of any amount are welcome. Donor benefits vary by giving level and may include a subscription to the VOCE e-newsletter, recognition in season program books, admittance to a dress or staging rehearsal, invitations to special events and galas, and production posters autographed by the mainstage cast.