The Telfair Museum of Art in Savannah is actually three museums in one, keeping its holdings in a trio of buildings, two of which are National Historic Landmarks. With one admission payment, you get access to all three – and there is no need to rush because your admission gives you a week to visit all three locations: Telfair Academy (121 Barnard Street), Owens-Thomas House (124 Abercorn Street), Jepson Center (207 W. York Street)
Telfair Museum of Art Information
- Public Transportation:Fair
- Handicapped Accessible: Yes (all)
- Telfair Academy and Owens-Thomas Hours: 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday; 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. Monday; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday to Saturday; Closed New Year’s Day, MLK Day, St. Pat’s Day, Easter, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
- Jepson Center Hours: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday; 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday; Closed Tuesday; Closed New Year’s Day, MLK Day, St. Pat’s Day, Easter, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Admission: Admission to all Museums: $15 for adults, $14 for seniors (65+), AAA members, and military; $5 for students; free for members and children under 5. Discounts available for groups of 10 or more
- Membership: Memberships are $45 for individuals and $75 for family/dual; seniors, students, artists, teachers, military, and non-residents all qualify for discounted membership. Membership benefits include unlimited free admission, museum discounts, and guest passe.