Movie meets beer garden at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas. Hollywood releases, indie pictures, old classics, modern cult faves, midnight screenings, and numerous special events are all on the schedule at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinemas, so there’s something for everybody.
Stadium seating is alternated with long bench tables for filmgoers who want to enjoy food and drink (beer, burgers, pizza, soda, salad, and wine are all available) while they watch. Seating begins 45 minutes before the feature starts, and the theater has a clever ordering system that keeps potential distractions at a minimum, so if you’re just going to see the film, don’t fret about disturbances from the chowhounds.
The Alamo Drafthouse Theatre Information
- Public Transportation: Good (Accessible by bus)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Yes
- Performance/Programs: Mainstream Hollywood films as well as themed nights and screenings of cult classics
- Admission: General Admission $8.50; Students, Children (6-11) and Seniors (60+) $6.50 all day; All shows before 6 p.m. are $6.50. Monday is discount day with all shows $6.50.
- Note: No children under the age of 18 are admitted to screenings at the Alamo Drafthouse Theater unless otherwise specified.