While still a relatively new ensemble on the Minnesota choral landscape, The Singers (formed in 2004) offer a varied concert experience because of their commitment to the consistent performance of contemporary compositions. Led by Artistic Director Matthew Culloton, the choir’s repertoire has featured new works by three separate composers-in-residence as well as compositions by Bach, Francis Poulenc and Ralph Vaughan Williams. The group performs roughly four separate concert programs per year, and has already released four recordings.
The Singers – Minnesota Choral Artists Information
- Public Transportation: Depends on venue
- Handicapped Accessibility: Depends on venue, but generally good
- Performances/Programs: 5–6 shows per season with multiple performances of most
- Ticket Prices: Individual ticket prices for most shows are $23. Group discounts are available
- Subscriptions: 2010–2011 season subscription package prices are not set yet, however subscribers will save 20% on Preferred Seating tickets for you and your guests.