Since its founding in 1964, The Singing Angels have sung in over 20 different countries worldwide, as well as in high-profile collaborations with Celine Dion, Kenny Rogers, Wayne Newton, Bob Hope, and more. In addition to performances across the nation and abroad, the choir presents concerts in various venues throughout Cleveland and the Northern Ohio area, featuring a repertoire of standards, Broadway numbers, barbershop-style songs, and more.
Comprised of singers ages 8 through 16, the Angels consist of a Performing Chorus of 180 members and a Reserve Chorus of 120 members. There is also a Littlest Angels Training Chorus for younger singers.
The Singing Angels Information
- Venues: God’s House of Prayer and Deliverance Church (2654 Woodhill Road, Cleveland); Valley Lutheran Church (87 East Orange Street, Chagrin Falls); St. Joseph Catholic Church (12700 Pearl Road, Strongsville); State Theatre, Playhouse Square (1519 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland); and more
- Public Transportation: Varies by venue
- Handicapped Accessibility: Depends of venue, but generally good
- Performances/Programs: Number of performances varies
- Ticket Prices: Performances are priced individually and range widely.