Theatre Three Information
- Public Transportation: Good (a 2-minute walk from Dart buses 21 and 39, and the M Line Trolley at McKinney Avenue/Worthington Street; and a 4-minute walk from buses 29 and 31 at Maple Avenue/Cedar Springs Road)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: 6–7 mainstage shows and 6 Theatre Too shows with multiple performances of each, plus special children’s performances. Theatre Too shows take place in the basement performing space and include original plays, adaptations of literary works, musical revues, and biographical drama
- Ticket Prices: Mainstage $25–$50; Theatre Too $25–$30 with prices varying by date and/or seat selection. Students, Seniors (62+), and season ticket subscribers (ordering additional tickets) receive a $3 discount per ticket. Subscribers receive half-price tickets to Theatre Too productions (excluding Special Engagements)
- Discounted Ticket Offerings: The Hooky Matinee – Once per run of a show there is a Wednesday matinee performance at the Hooky matinee price of $10 per ticket. Miser’s Night Out – Once per run of a show there is a Sunday evening performance at the Wallet Watcher price of $10 per ticket. Friday Nights at Theatre Three – Every Friday from 11 a.m.–1 p.m. Theatre Three sells 20 tickets for $20 each to that evening’s performance. Purchases must be made in person at the box office. Limit 2 tickets per person
- Subscriptions: Regular Series ($129–$245); Preview Series ($85–$180). Both subscriptions give you admission to six Theatre Three productions plus your choice of one of the six Theatre Too productions. The VIP Membership ($75 in addition to subscription) gives you admission to all Theatre Too productions, plus invitations to first rehearsal read-throughs with Theatre Too casts and priority seating.