The Turtle Creek Chorale is an all-men’s chorus that reaches over 50,000 audience members each year with its annual subscription concert series. The group is comprised of over 200 volunteer members who pay dues and donate their time to the organization. The chorale travels around the country and sometimes even internationally, performing a wide range of choral works. Annually, the Turtle Creek Chorale presents as many as 50 benefit performances in addition to its tours and regular concert series.
Turtle Creek Chorale Information
- Venues: Meyerson Symphony Center, 2301 Flora, Dallas; Winspear Opera House and Wyly Theatre, Dallas Center for the Performing Arts, 2403 Flora Street, Dallas
- Public Transportation: Good
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: Four programs per season, plus special events
- Ticket Prices: $30 – $80
- Subscriptions: Three-concert seasons subscription $87–$147
- Membership: Available for annual giving levels of $300–$12,000. Sterling Circle member benefits include program recognition and party invites.