The UNLV Performing Arts Center is the premiere off-Strip venue for plays, musicals, dance, concerts, and visits by noted speakers. The Center has three theaters: the Black Box, the Judy Bayley, and the Artemus W. Ham Concert Hall. UNLV’s own Nevada Conservatory Theatre uses the Bayley for its mainstage season and the Black Box for its smaller shows. Touring artists, from Broadway stage star Patti Lupone to virtuoso violinist Itzhak Perlman, have appeared at the handsome Ham Concert Hall.
UNLV Performing Arts Center Information
- Venue Information: The Center has three theaters: Judy Bayley Theatre, Black Box Theater, and Artemus W. Ham Concert Hall
- Public Transportation: Somewhat accessible by bus
- Handicapped Accessibility: Yes
- Admission: Single tickets are generally $18-$30 for Nevada Conservatory shows, and $35-$80 for concerts.
- Subscription/Memberships: Several subscription series available, ranging from $120-$800. Donations are welcome and, at the higher donor levels, benefits include free drink coupons, tickets, and backstage tours.