(July – August)
Utah Festival Opera Company Information
- Public Transportation: Good (a short walk from CVTD bus 7 at West 100 South Street/South 100 West Street; and a 4-minute walk from bus 11 and the CVS Line at West 100 South Street/South Main Street)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: 4 main stage operas and 7 special concerts with multiple performances of each
- Ticket Prices: $10–$66, with prices varying by date, performance, and seat selection. Students (w/ID) get a 50% discount 24 hours before curtain
- Group Discounts: 15% discount for groups of 15 or more
- Subscriptions: Save 15% when you purchase all four mainstage shows (20% when purchasing Opening Week tickets).