The Utah Opera, an important cultural institution within the state, has been performing and presenting operas since 1978. In 1985, the company was the youngest one in the nation to begin using supertitles as a part of their live performances. The opera reaches performs in venues across the state, bringing opera to people who otherwise might not experience it.
Utah Opera Information
- Public Transportation: Good
- Handicapped Accessibility: Yes
- Performances/Programs: 4 – 5 productions per season with multiple performances of each.
- Ticket Prices: Prices vary depending on date, time, performances and seats selected.
- Subscriptions: Available, prices vary depending on dates, times, performances and seats selected.
- Membership: Available from $50 – $50,000+ .